From Uber-style trucking to self-driving trucks, what we’ve listed below are the most-read trucking industry articles of 2015.
These are the news stories, features and blog posts that you — our readers — clicked on the most across Trucking News Online’s website and newsletter:
- Truck Platooning Systems Might Total 7.7 Million by 2025
- ATA Report Sees Growth in Freight, Trucking Through 2026
- FMCSA Posts its Plan of Action for Trucking’s HOS Restart Provisions Study
- Con-way Inc. to be Aquired by Supply Chain Giant XPO Logistics
- FTR: Is This the Calm Before the Storm for the Trucking Industry?
- Hold That Call! Truck Driver Phone Distractions Increasing on the Road
- Self-driving Freightliner Truck Licensed Amid Fanfare
- MATS Debut: Daimler’s SuperTruck Clocks in at 12.2 mpg
- Nevada Company Bringing Uber-style Shipping to Trucking Industry
- Truck Driver Turnover Tops 99% Level for Large Truckload Fleets