PacLease has announced its North American franchises of the year for 2015. Kenworth Sales Co., in West Valley, Utah, was named the Kenworth franchise of the year, while JX PacLease in Waukesha, Wis., was named the Peterbilt winner. Both companies were presented with the PacLease Standard of Excellence award, during a PacLease system meeting recently held in Scottsdale, Ariz.
“We had truly outstanding customer service and excellent performance by our franchise group this year – led by Kenworth Sales Co. and JX PacLease,” said Ken Roemer, president of Paccar Leasing. “Their performance showcases what PacLease is all about – exceeding customer expectations with Paccar trucks spec’d to customer applications, backed by what we believe is the best service network in the industry. When it comes to fleet size, our franchises had a record-breaking year.”
According to Kyle Treadway, president of Kenworth Sales Co., which has 16 PacLease locations in seven states, the company was “honored to be among the best of the best.”
For Ron Neumuth, general manager for JX PacLease, the fifth time was the charm. “We’ve won the regional award the last four years,” he said. “So we were thrilled to be named the Peterbilt franchise of the year this year – it was icing on the cake.”
PacLease regional winners include:
- Kenworth Canada – Kenworth Ontario PacLease – Vaughn, Ontario
- Peterbilt Canada – Peterbilt Manitoba PacLease – Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Kenworth West Region – Kenworth Sales Co. PacLease – West Valley City, Utah
- Kenworth East Region – Palmer Leasing Group – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Peterbilt West Region – Golden State Peterbilt PacLease – Fresno, Calif.
- Peterbilt East Region – JX PacLease – Waukesha, Wis.