Daimler Trucks North America has announced the winners of the 2013 Alliance Truck Parts Race to Homestead Challenge.
The dealer winners will enjoy all-expenses-paid trips to the NASCAR Nationwide Series championship race on Nov. 16, 2013. The award includes a once-in-a-lifetime VIP race experience with Alliance Truck Parts driver, Sam Hornish Jr. The winners will also attend the 2013 Sprint Cup championship race on Nov. 17.
The overall winner, Houston Freightliner, will also have their dealer logo proudly displayed on the trunk lid of the Alliance Truck Parts No. 12 Ford Mustang during the NASCAR Nationwide Series championship race on Nov. 16.
This is the third year in a row that Alliance Truck Parts has partnered with Penske Racing to sponsor champion driver, Sam Hornish Jr. The competition, hosted by Daimler Trucks North America, awarded dealers for their purchases of Alliance Truck Parts between June 1 and Sept. 30, 2013.
The winning dealers are:
- Currie Truck Centre, Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- First Truck Centre – West, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star of Arizona, Tolleson, Ariz.
- Harper Truck Centres Inc., Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Houston Freightliner Inc., Houston, Texas
- Jim’s Pacific Garages, Inc., Pasco, Wash.
- Kansas Truck Center, Wichita, Kansas
- Metro Freightliner Hamilton Inc., Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
- Pacific Truck Center, Redmond, Oregon
- Schow’s Sterling & Western Star Truck Center, Rupert, Idaho
- Stoops Freightliner, Lima, Ohio
- Tampa Truck Center LLC, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Team Truck Centres Ltd., Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- Westlie Motor Company, Dickinson, ND
- Westman Freightliner Inc., Mankato, MN
- Wick’s Sterling Trucks Inc., Lincoln, NE
- About Daimler Trucks North America.