ACT Expo announces 2017 speaker line up. Gain insight from progressive fleet operators, advanced vehicle OEMs, clean fuel suppliers, and other industry leaders at the Advanced Clean Transportation Expo.
Opening Keynote Speaker – Thom Shea, President & CEO, Adamantine Alliance
ACT Expo attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from a highly decorated U.S. Navy SEAL, distinguished author, and renowned leadership and human performance coach. With a number of policy and budget changes at the federal level, and the always present oil price roller coaster, the advanced technology and alternative fuels sectors face continued uncertainty and possible headwinds. Shea will share (non classified) first-hand accounts from his time as a Navy SEAL and exhilarating insight on how the world’s most successful people can thrive in the face of adversity and uncertainty. You will not want to miss this talk!
Learn from organizations that are driving clean transportation progress across all fleet applications in the midst of an ever-changing market and regulatory environment. During the four-day conference, attend presentations from 200+ speakers, including:
- Gary Maresca, Senior Director of Fleet Services, Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Pete Melin, Director of Zero Emission Technology, Metro Transit of King County
- Kathryn Garcia, Commissioner, New York City Department of Sanitation
- Mark Matheson, CEO & President, Matheson Trucking
- Mike Casteel, Director of Fleet Procurement, UPS
- Sandra Berg, Vice Chair, California Air Resources Board
- Randy Frye, State Representative, District 67, Indiana State House of Representatives
- Kary Schaefer, General Manager, Marketing and Strategy, Daimler Trucks North America
- Steve Center, VP, Environmental Business Development & Product Regulatory Office, American Honda
- Bob Myers, Division Chief of Equipment, California Department of Transportation
- Jonathan Randall, Senior Vice President, North American Sales, Mack Trucks
- Mike Silva, Civil Engineer & Project Manager, CR&R
- Rob Neitzke, President, Cummins Westport
For more information, visit www.actexpo.com.