Peterbilt Motors Co. is marketing its customized Model 389 that features PACCAR Parts TRP accessories, which the company says are ideal for Peterbilt customers who want to make a statement on the road. And TRP custom accessories are easy to find because they’re available at all Peterbilt dealer locations throughout North America.
The Model 389 custom design displayed at the recent Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky., featured a classic two-tone red and cream paint scheme with styling elements that incorporates polished aluminum and chromed accessories throughout the truck’s interior and exterior.
Among the exterior features of the Model 389 are:
- Peterbilt Stainless steel oval-mesh grille and coordinating air cleaner intakes
- Bright vertical grille bars
- Polished stainless steel quad tandem rear fenders
- Seven-inch chromed exhaust stacks
- LED auxiliary lighting for the cab, sleeper, air cleaners and bumper
- Chromed steel Texas square bumper
- Extended / dropped stainless steel sun visor
- Saddlebag-style auxiliary toolboxes
This Model 389 is equipped with the legendary 63-inch low-roof sleeper trimmed with Peterbilt’s premium level Platinum interior. From the cab to the sleeper, the wood-grain dash and interior panels, bright accents, and chromed features throughout speak to the tradition and heritage inherent to the Model 389.
Additional interior features include:
- A stylized, four-spoke steering wheel
- Peterbilt’s SmartNav System
- Leather-trimmed Peterbilt Premium UltraRide seats
- Cummins ISX 550 horsepower engine
- 18-speed Fuller manual transmission
The Peterbilt Model 389 is the flagship of premium traditional trucks, providing owner-operators with exceptional quality and a blend of classic features and craftsmanship and modern efficiency and technology.
For more information, visit www.peterbilt.com.