Organizers of the 2016 Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo have released the featured speaker lineup for the event, which takes place May 2 through 5 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach California.
Throughout the four-day event, attendees will gain insight into the promising future of alternative fuels and clean vehicle technologies – electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, clean diesel, renewables, and efficiency technologies. At ACT Expo, all of the alternatives are represented.
Featured industry speakers include:
- Carlton Rose, founder, President, Global Fleet Maintenance & Engineering, UPS
- Andrea Pratt, Green Fleet & Fuel Program Manager, City of Seattle
- Dennis Arriola, President & CEO, SoCalGas
ACT Expo attendees will hear from progressive fleet operators that are driving clean transportation innovation in the midst of an ever-changing market. Featured fleet speakers include:
- PJ Newcomb, Coca-Cola
- Andrew Cullen, Penske
- Steve Larson, Ruan Transport
- Elizabeth Fretheim, director of logistics sustainability, Walmart
- Fabio Baldassari, Unilever
And many, many more.
For more information, visit www.actexpo.com.